Sunday 26 January 2020

Happy Valentines Day 2020 Images and Quotes



Here are some happy valentines day images and Quotes to make this day more special for all of you. These images are best to send to you loved ones. Hope you enjoy these Happy Valentines Day 2020 Images and Quotes



Love is one word and everything in between. Love is a fairy tale come true. Because I found Love when I found You. Happy Valentine’s Day to My Love Hubby




As the day for celebrating love is nearing, I have already started feeling like the luckiest man alive. Happy Valentine’s Day to my lovely girlfriend! 





Before I sleep at night, I always pray that you’ll be my husband. I cannot imagine myself to be with a man other than you. Happy Valentine’s Day!






 As a wife of the most adorable husband in the world, I have only one thing to confess. That is, I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day!





I love you.
I loved you for a year!
I loved you since the day
I first met you.
So, today, this special Valentine’s Day,
I just wanted to declare my love to you.
That’s all for now






 Our strong and welcoming arms is my favorite place to be. Happy Valentine’s Day to my handsome man! I just want you to know that I love you today, tomorrow and forever!




You’re the angel that came down from heaven with a purpose of making one’s life beautiful. Luckily the person was me! Happy Valentine’s Day! 





Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman in my life. May you always know how important you are to me. My life would be nothing without you to share it with. 






“All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name.”





“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus a day so I never have to live without you.”